2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, March 24, 2008


I Think I May Throw Up, Or Something

He Who Shall Not Be Linked has become the 'honorary' sixth member of the Pussycat Dolls. Which is a step up in class, if you think about it. Somehow, fatass's birthday bash sounds tawdry AND boring. I'm sure there will be pictures, probably with stupid shit written on them.

In related news, my birthday is May 18, when I will become an 'honorary' member of Danity Kane. And yes, I already have my naughty negligee. Take that, heifer!

Labels: ,


Blogger Darren said...

I'm so glad your as disgusted by Perez Hilton as I am...he's really just very disappointing :\

3/24/08, 2:34 AM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

I just made the mistake of watching a few seconds of his video about getting the Winehouse double-platinum thing, and all I can say is: he's yucky.

3/25/08, 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home