2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Moby's "Disco Lies"

Check out the fab new video from the Vegan One for his upcoming single. I couldn't be more pleased; it's like Moby finally decided he can have fun again. Wahoo! (And even more reason to celebrate: over at ModFab Unlimited, there's a new Boy George video for "Shadow Boxing", a pretty superb new song. Thanks to XO for the tip.)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ZenDenizen said...

Vegan gangsta! The Colonel getting lapdances, hilarious! I wonder if TeaNy is still around...

2/15/08, 7:43 AM  
Blogger DBK said...

Off-topic, but I'm coming around on Obama. I'm not on the bus yet, but there's much joy in Mudville, 'cause either Casey can hit it out.

2/15/08, 1:40 PM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

OMG. I almost didn't watch this, and I'm so glad that I decided to put off reading for just a few more minutes. This reminds me of the Beastie Boys' video for "Check It Out"--if that video had involved point-of-view shots from a chick (!!) and a pimped out vigilante chicken. So very awesome.

2/16/08, 4:57 AM  
Blogger jason said...

Disco, chicks and pimps.
what's not to love?

2/17/08, 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home