2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, February 10, 2008

 

The Fabulous Network


Contributing to the comments this week at Modern Fabulousity:

A Gal A Day* gets me excited about the Philly Fringe Fest...
Blanton's and Ashton's isn't happy about Bush's budget...
Boy On Film appreciates Jodie Foster's turn in Inside Man...
Buffalo Void dishes on Cher and Jimmy Carter. Don't ask...
Concept is sharing some lovely poetic musings...
The Daily Slab makes me crazy for Adelio Senna...
The Film Experience exposes octagenarian Oscar voters...
Fizzypop* is just getting the party started...
London Calling Luv details the sad end of Brad Renfro...
Miss Welby* has important things to say (in Italian)...
My Grey Garden was surprised he liked There Will Be Blood...
My New Plaid Pants wants Day-Lewis and Bardem to make out...
Nick's Flick Picks votes for Prez (and quotes Juno)...
Night Is Half Gone has had it with skinny male models...
The Notorious J.O.E. dissects some of Heidi Klum's anatomy...
Party Favorz goes all the way back musically...to 2005...
Pressing The Flesh live-blogged Super Tuesday (and lived!)...
Show Showdown's David Bell has a great new play running...
Steve on Broadway gives big props to Christine Ebersole...
Stinkylulu has me totally hooked on Celebrity Rehab...
Tapeworthy recaps almost every TV show known to man...
Toons 'N Tunes is heavily addicted to, well, a lot of things...
Ultimate Addict may be looking for a new job soon (chin up!)...
*denotes former blog comment virgins, who are now big comment sluts

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Chin's still up :-))

I'm thinking of walking out anyway. They've so pissed me off this week.

I got your e-mail about the music night btw. If I wasn't 5000 miles away I'd love to come. Lol. Hope it goes well for ya.

2/10/08, 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home