2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, February 13, 2008


5 Things I Did This Week Instead Of Blogging

1) This enormous thing.
2) Directing this.
3) Participating in this.
4) Hiring not one but TWO new employees at my day job. And an intern. And training them all. While half of our regular staff is out sick with the flu/a cold/cramps/malaria. (See #5.)
5) Finally catching said illness that everyone in my life has had, and has been trying to give to me since December.

So no blogging today. More tomorrow, I swear.


Blogger StinkyLulu said...

Feel better soon, sweetness!

2/13/08, 11:26 PM  
Blogger joe*to*hell said...

could you be any lazier?


i didnt do that much in 2007!

rest up

2/14/08, 12:43 AM  
Blogger Vance said...

Eek get better. I caught that cold/fly going around TWICE since Dec. ugh.

2/14/08, 1:17 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

As someone who attended #1 (as a volunteer, of course—I'm not in those folks' income range!), let me be the first to say it seemed like a smashing success. All I had to do was stand around in a tux for a few hours and they fed me and gave me booze... would that that were my day job. Alas and alack, it ain't. Feel better soon, MF.

2/14/08, 5:25 PM  
Blogger TP said...

Aw, man. Being sick is the pits. Hope you feel better soon.

2/14/08, 6:20 PM  
Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Hope you get better quickly. A day without ModFab updates is a day without sunshine (thankfully today there's a lot of sunshine).

2/15/08, 4:20 PM  
Blogger J.D. said...

The only thing I hate more than being sick is FOX News, and maybe Caché. So I pray you get better! And that's not also because I subconsciously want all the misery in the world for myself! I'm gonna quiet down now... :)

2/16/08, 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home