2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, January 19, 2008



Are you using the ModFab widget yet? Check it out: in one quick step, you can grab Modern Fabulousity's articles and add them to your own blog, website, Facebook or MySpace page, or any of a gazillion other internet hotspots.

For a few months, I've widgeted OMG, Stinkylulu, and The Film Experience (in the right-hand sidebar). It's been so successful that I've decided to add a few new sites as well. So if you're a blogger using Widgetbox and want to swap, let me know...I'll announce the new additions next week! (And if you're new to widgets, you can set one up in about five minutes!)

Labels: ,


Blogger Keith a.k.a. K j A M said...

Hey ModFab, your widget has been on my site since December! You're one of a handful of blogs I read regularly. I was thinking about adding something similar to my site for others to post elsewhere. I guess there's no time like the present. You can check me out at http://kjamproductions.blogspot.com

Have a Good One!

1/19/08, 4:29 PM  
Blogger joe*to*hell said...

can we still widget you? i'm gonna do it.

3/12/08, 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home