2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, January 18, 2008


Fun For The Weekend

- The upcoming America's Next Top Model is here! And they all seem to be auditioning for the road company of Chicago. [FourFour]

- I'll never look at last night's meatloaf the same again. [Leftover Chef]

- Stop Loss, Kimberly Peirce's new Iraq war drama, has the potential to be the water-cooler discussion movie of 2008. Then again, it might just be gay softcore. [My New Plaid Pants]

- I love it when other blogs name posts after me! How fab! [We totally heart Fabulon]

- Beyonce and the Foo Fighters cross picket lines. Kurt Cobain rolls over in his grave. Union-supporting, writer-loving listeners like me throw their B'Day CDs in the garbage. (I mean, it wasn't that great in the first place.) [Hollywood Insider]


Blogger paul @ www.thezapping.com said...

i am absolutely intruiged and in support of the writers strike, but don't hear much about it in england - you are always such a good source of info. Any idea on where i can go to keep up with the latest? I figure the networks have abandoned this season?

1/18/08, 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home