2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, January 27, 2008

 

The Fabulous Network


I apologize if this is a little bitchy...I sincerely don't mean it to be. Earlier this week I checked my Technorati links, and I realized that most blogs who regularly comment here do not link to ModFab. Like, ever. Is there a reason for that? Am I getting boring? Is there nothing worth linking to? What's the deal?

I'm assuming if you're a regular around here, you like us a little....perhaps enough to go beyond the blogroll and actually share us with your readers in an occasional post. (Which is the whole point of the Fabulous Network, by the way...to send ModFab readers to your sites, as thanks and because I believe in the work you do!) I realize it's not appropriate for all blogs to do links. And a few of you do link. (I should also especially thank The Film Experience and Brilliant at Breakfast, who have been near-weekly linkers/supporters since ModFab was a wee thing in diapers.)

I'm a firm believer that bloggers should support each other....well, except He Who Shall Not Be Linked. So please, share the love...not only to ModFab, but to everyone you read regularly. And with that in mind....

Contributing to the comments this week at Modern Fabulousity:

The Rural Juror, who I didn't realize was also nominated for a Bloggie Award! Yay! I am SO excited to have another friend to cheer for. Please vote for RJ in the Best Teen Blogger category, everybody!

Bibi's Box
shares the 1962 Mars Attacks! trading cards...
Blanton's and Ashton's updates the new violence in Myanmar...
A Blog Next Door lists his wishes and wants for 2008...
Brilliant at Breakfast hopes against hope for John Edwards...
Buffalo Void links up to a Gilda Radner classic...
Concept feels conflicted about the staph epidemic reports...
Cutting Room Reviews says goodbye to Heath Ledger...
The Daily Slab takes off Kristoffer Ryan's shirt...
Debonair Debacles lists the ABC's of Zen Denizen...
The Film Experience has so much happening, it's mind-boggling...
Joe's Movie Corner loves (and hates) the Oscar nominations....
The Many Rantings of John has a brief (and great) RIP to Heath...
My Cabinet of Distractions dances her feet off (and they hurt)...
My Grey Garden bids fond adieu to Dennis Kucinich...
Nick's Flick Picks has the best "Best of 2007" list out there...
Night Is Half Gone has the amazing Pruitts of Southampton....
The Notorious J.O.E. shares some new Goldfrapp mixes...
Party Favorz promises a bunch of new music on the way...
Queering The Apparatus reacts to the good (and bad) of Oscar '08...
Steve On Broadway celebrates the 20th birthday of Phantom...
Stinkylulu totally has me hooked on Celebrity Rehab...
Tapeworthy laments the end of Ugly Betty's new episodes...
Toons 'N Tunes is on vacation (and I'm jealous)...
Ultimate Addict makes me dance with Alphabeat's "Fascination"...
The Zapping! is dead. Long live The Zapping!...

*denotes former blog comment virgins, who are now big comment sluts

3 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Ok ModFab, you made me feel guilty. Which isn't very difficult to do, I might add! I added you to my roster of noteworthy blogs. (Violins, note, get it? A sad attempt to be clever.) Now, my tens of readers will be able to see for themselves just how truly fabulous you are. Seriously, I do like your blog, and I always appreciate the linkback.

1/27/08, 3:15 PM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I'm on the case!

1/27/08, 3:57 PM  
Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

As you've seen, I've heeded your call. Always a great read over here!

1/27/08, 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home