2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, December 21, 2007

 

So I Wonder If I Can Dance...

The auditions for the fourth season of Fox's So You Think You Can Dance begin January 17th in Dallas, before crossing the nation to Charleston, D.C., Los Angeles, Milwaukee and Salt Lake City. (No NYC? No Chicago? How rude.) If I were 15 years younger and classically trained in either ballet or krumping, I'd try out. As it is, I'll have to settle for watching the show...and its endless parade of barely-closeted twinks who think they're fooling somebody.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DBK said...

SYTYCD is good, sure, but it's no Ninja Warrior. I am certain that the great sea captain, Nagano Makoto, is gay. The man spends 300 days a year at sea.

12/21/07, 11:43 AM  
Blogger bluenote said...

"If I were classically trained in either ballet or krumping. . . ." BWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're KILLING me! :-)

12/25/07, 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home