2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

(I Am Not One Of) The Top 25 Internet Celebrities

Forbes has compiled the 2007 list of the 25 most important web celebs. In what can only be described as shocking and beyond belief, I am not one of them. I demand a recount! (And to make matters worse: my arch-enemy is #1. However, it should be noted that he also ranks #1 on the list of Badly-Dressed, Overweight, Grammatically Suspect, Completely Uninteresting Gay Bloggers That Never Get Laid.)

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Manuel B said...

Why oh why must the world succumb to that overly catty, badmouthed style-wreck that is He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?!
Blogs like these ModFab are what give me hope :) Keep up the good work!

12/20/07, 12:40 AM  
Blogger joe*to*hell said...

i think you are number 1; myself being number 2

12/20/07, 9:13 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

You're clearly no. 1, you don't need some scummy list to tell you that!

Gooo ModFab!

12/20/07, 10:41 AM  
Blogger TP said...

Well, they didn't say fame was (in this case) a positive thing, just, well ... fame (hello Britney?).

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups, right?

12/20/07, 4:52 PM  
Blogger paul @ www.thezapping.com said...

you are always my number one. The only reason you aren't on this list is because the world sucks. You kiss it better...

12/20/07, 5:38 PM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

I will also say that you're #1 in my blogworld. Because you're not smarmy, see?

Mwah.

12/20/07, 6:46 PM  
Blogger The Slabber said...

Damn! I did not make it either! And I could not agree more! I don't get that guy at all, to say the least.

12/20/07, 8:56 PM  
Blogger ModFab said...

Heh heh. Thanks for the completely support gang...I didn't intend for this to be a love fest, but rather a political uprising against He Who Must Not Be Named. Bring the heavy artillery, gang, we're a'goin' in!

12/20/07, 11:25 PM  
Blogger DBK said...

I don't know who any of those people are, and I spend lots of time on the Internet.

Who is Perez Hilton? That sounds like a made up name to me. Does he worships Paris Hilton or something equally as banal?

12/21/07, 11:45 AM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

I believe that PH is what my brother would call a power tool.

12/21/07, 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home