2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, December 06, 2007

 

Birthday For Buffalo

Happy 36th to regular ModFab contributor/commenter Buffalo Void, who's sliding into middle age with much more grace and dignity than I am. Some days, I think my ass looks like a dumptruck. Not so with Buffalo, who exudes style, class, and probably has an ass that looks like a Ferrari. Happy Birthday, Trevor!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger T$ said...

thank you sir!

xoT$

12/6/07, 1:11 AM  
Blogger T$ said...

and as for my ass looking like a Ferrari...I think "volvo stationwagon" might be a more apt metaphor...

12/6/07, 11:19 AM  
Blogger JOE * to * HELL said...

oooh maybe it got all plush deep seats, fine italian leather, and i bet it rides like a dream.

12/6/07, 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home