2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 

The Top Ten Songs in the Universe


Dannii Minogue vs. Jason Nevins : Touch Me Like That (Radio Edit)
Holy Ghost! : Hold On
Husky Rescue : Diamonds in the Sky (Emperor Machine Mix)
Jennifer Lopez : Do It Well (Poker Face Mix)
Kanye West : Flashing Lights (Mano Uptempo Mix)
Kristin Chenoweth : Hopelessly Devoted To You (Pushing Daisies Mix)
The Puppini Sisters : Crazy In Love
Rumble Strips : Girls And Boys In Love
Seal : Amazing (Kaskade Mix)
When Saints Go Machine : You Should Be Someone Else (Moulinex Mix)
Classic of the Week : Eurogliders : Heaven (Must Be There) (Here & Now Mix)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i think that is my fave top ten yet with a record 6 out of ten being brilliant for me! Ace banner too. PS I'm working on the widget - i'm challenged when it comes to these things!

11/7/07, 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Jim from Chicago said...

Now I'm in a pickle - I can't decide if I like the Broadway or the music posts better...guess I can always go for the safe Gorgeous Guy posts...

11/7/07, 12:47 PM  
Blogger J.D. said...

God, Pushing Daisies is awesome.

I'll never stop saying it! :)

11/11/07, 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home