2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, November 09, 2007


Sippin' Margaritas By The Seaside, Mamacita

The long-in-coming vacation is finally here! By the time most of you read this, I will be many thousands of feet above your head, winging across the continent with Oscar to the Sea Of Cortez, where sun, sand, and an internet-limited existence await me for the next nine days. Adios, bitches!

Oh wait...I wouldn't leave you in the lurch like that! In addition to my infrequent posts from poolside, I'm thrilled to announce that Modern Fabulousity will have news, gossip, and commentary provided by not one but TWO incredible bloggers. Stinkylulu (he of the actress-and-undergarment fetishes), and Tapeworthy (he who constantly pushes Pushing Daisies) have been given the title of Head Bitches In Charge, and they'll be foisting their astonishing wit and impressive cultural girth upon you daily. I'm thrilled that two of my very favorite bloggers in the world are being so wonderful and giving me the break I desperately need. (Love you both! Once I get back, those handjobs are all yours!)

I'll check in when I can, but for now...see you when I get back!



Blogger psyther said...

I'd guest blog for a hand job ;) not really, just kidding, not, but for real real, not for play play, got it?

11/9/07, 12:11 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

enjoy your break! And anyone who constantly pushes Pushing Daisies is bound to make a great Head Bitch!

11/9/07, 4:23 AM  
Blogger T$ said...

hope you're having an amazing trip! New York is heading toward full-blown winter...I'm jealous as hell.

11/9/07, 11:01 AM  
Anonymous toonsNtunes said...

I've already done my pre-blogging... so it'll be like I never left. So now we can just get drunk poolside without worrying who's tending to the "kids". Can't f-ing wait!! see you tomorrow!

11/9/07, 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home