2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Mrs. Lovett Rocks It

Ooh, Mr. Todd! (kiss)
I'm so happy! (kiss)
I could (kiss) eat you up, I really could!
You know what I'd like to do, Mr. Todd? (kiss)
What I dream (kiss) if the business stays as good?
Where I'd really like to go, in a year or so?
Don't you want to know?

Labels: ,


Blogger paul @ www.thezapping.com said...

that poster is sheer genius. It's kind of wrong that it looks just like our payroll manager at work though...

11/27/07, 12:04 PM  
Blogger David S. said...

Oh dear, I love that song so much. I can't wait till this film comes out.

11/27/07, 2:58 PM  
Anonymous will g said...

What is Kate Moss doing in Sweeney Todd?

11/28/07, 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Son of Agamemnon said...

i dunno...i'm going to see this film with you, ModFab, but the fact that the commercials make this story look like a wacky tim burton romp makes me very uneasy.... i mean, the title character IS a serial killer. or did mr. burton change that part?

11/28/07, 10:31 AM  
Blogger Rural Juror said...


11/29/07, 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home