2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, November 12, 2007

 

Monday Dandies

Greetings, darlings, StinkyLulu here (as long as ModFab is there).
'Tis MONDAY - normally, an occasion for some ManScanning (which may yet happen) - and StinkyLu's definitely feeling the Mondayness of it all. But just now, on my jaunt to get my morning sustenance, I encountered a lovely damsel. I asked how she was. She sparkled back with startling sincerity: "Dandy!" And I thought: "Well, I'm not feeling at all dandy, but that's a worthy goal if ever I've heard one." So, lovely ModFab reader, I've elected to share some recent links that make me feel just a little more dandy. May they do the same for you...
Have a dandy Monday, dear ones!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thombeau said...

That diaper bit is really making the rounds, and I find that rather...interesting, to say the least!

Thanks for the Fabulon plug!

XOXOXO

11/12/07, 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home