2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

An Internet Trip To Osage County


The full website for Broadway's buzz sensation, August: Osage County, is now up and running, and there are two things you've simply gotta see. First is the Flash game on the homepage, where you can click around the set looking for the places where the matriarch, Violet, has stashed her drugs. (Xanax, Vicoden, Black Mollies...Hilarious!) Secondly is the "family album" area, which features two extended video scenes from the play. And once you do that, you should buy your tickets, pronto.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vance said...

I bought tickets I bought tickets! Though I'm slightly peeved now because better seats show up online when I searched before and after the purchase, so why would the box office lady sell my friend worse seats for the same price? Ah well, serves me right for not doing it myself. My friend was told they were the best avail. argh.

11/8/07, 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home