2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, November 23, 2007


Hillary On The Rocks?

In at least one poll, Obama has pulled ahead of Hillary in the crucially important state of Iowa, whose caucus will be first in just under seven weeks. She's also losing ground to Obama nationally. Is this the beginning of the end for the former first lady, or a momentary blip in her ascendancy? I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts in the comments.

Me, I think it's probably a blip, but Clinton's drop in the national and Iowa polls this week tells me one thing: Democratic voters are nervous about screwing this up. No one wants another John Kerry.

And John Edwards waits patiently for his opening...

It's getting interesting on the Republican side of things too, as Huckabee catches up to Romney in Iowa. Anything that's bad for Romney, I'm all for it...I think he's the friggin' anti-Christ, George Bush Part Deux.

Labels: ,


Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

I think it's so strange that Obama has been gaining. I was open to him for a long time but I think he's been terrible in these debates: unfocused, confusing, negative. it's disappointing to me that he's gaining because I don't think he has the expertise after hearing him floundering through these things.

Clinton, meanwhile, who I've never been really a fan of has impressed me in the debates. She is nearly always on point, and will thus be a lot harder for the Republicans to trick into digressions and stupid time wasting games and smearing.

11/23/07, 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home