2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, November 15, 2007


Hi From Mexico!

Hola, mi chicas! It's ModFab, working with a seriously limited wi-fi frequency deep in the Sonoran desert. We are having a great time, relaxing and drinking and seeing the sights and drinking and enjoying the sun and drinking. I'll try to post more before the weekend's return flight, but quickly I thought I'd share this one special moment: Eddie, of Ed and Tony blog fame, getting into the Mexican salsa experience. See you all next week!

Labels: , ,


Anonymous dawn said...

Yay, Mexico! One of my favorite places to visit. :-)

Have a margarita and fish (or shrimp) taco for me.

Oh...and have a GREAT time!

11/15/07, 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Son of Agamemnon said...

This is really cute. I love how Eddie just throws himself into it, drink in hand. And then has to take a breather in the middle!

11/16/07, 9:28 AM  
Blogger T$ said...

looks like fun!

11/16/07, 1:44 PM  
Anonymous toonsntunes said...

should any other incriminating videos show up on your blog, mon frere, I may have to drive up to your area and shiv you in the kidneys...

just sayin...

luuv ya... miss you already!! twas an awesome week!!

11/18/07, 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home