2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, November 16, 2007


Coming Soon: Film Talk Friday

Sorry, between work being crazy and some movie screenings (Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, eh, not as good as the reviews say it was, B-, and Juno, definitely as good as the buzz said it was, A (I'll try to throw up a review in the morning), go check out a free screening in remaining cities here), I've been a bad guest blogger, but while I still have your attention, I thought I would divert your attention to the third member of the Big Brother Trifecta, QTA, who came back from Mexico early (leaving the Cabana boys all for ModFab) and is hosting his first Queer Film Blog-a-thon on Monday November 19th!

So come back Monday when a slew of bloggers will talk about how much we love queer films! And speaking of queer films, Breakfast with Scot opens in Canada today (no word on when it opens in the States), and it looks absolutely adorable! Tom Cavanaugh (Ed) as a gay hockey player and Ben Shankman (Angels in America)? Together with child? Plus the endorsement of the Toronto Maple Leafs? How cool is that?! Here's a trailer or youtube video clip below.

Labels: , ,


Blogger J.D. said...

Vance, you have NO idea how grateful I am to you for pointing out that screening schedule for Juno!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! [giddy]

11/16/07, 3:48 AM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

It's Two Men and a Preteen! Which is not to say that I don't think it looks like great fun. (Tom Cavanaugh: mmm.)

11/16/07, 4:35 AM  
Blogger T$ said...

definitely can't wait to see Juno.

11/16/07, 1:43 PM  
Blogger Rural Juror said...

That movie will probably be horrid, but I'm not gonna lie. I laughed at, "I think you'l have to carry him by his poodle belt."

11/20/07, 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home