2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, November 01, 2007


YouTubing: Who The Hell Are You?

To keep from killing people at my day job yesterday, I sang this song nonstop. It's true what they say: dance music saves lives. Get sassy while lip-synching to it.

Labels: ,


Blogger Paul said...

ooo is it right to call a song from 2000 a "golden oldie" which i very nearly just did. I used to play this song a lot when i was in a bad mood, and it really works. Screw xannax!

11/1/07, 2:49 AM  
Blogger Manuel B said...

Sadly, a song from the 2000s can be a golden oldie; more so cause it comes from the now 'classic' Madison Avenue... god, how time passes...

11/2/07, 9:16 PM  
Anonymous joshua said...

I just heard it for the first time and thought it was great! I enjoyed the video too-

11/3/07, 9:27 AM  
Blogger alexsander said...

I love Madison Avenue :)

11/4/07, 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home