2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

Whoever Wins Top Chef Tonight...

...will not be a straight male. We've got a woman, a 'mo, and bi-Asian in the cooking championship, which has its live finale this evening. All of them are great cooks, and interesting people. But I am, as always, shallow and horny...so I'll be pulling for the sexiest chef. Go Dale!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger vance said...

who isn't shallow and horny? haha...

10/3/07, 2:36 PM  
Blogger DBK said...

Casey. That's my pick. Loved the shot of her sunbathing in a bikini, plus I think she's got more chefly moves than Dale. Hung's just too much of a weasel. Couldn't stand him lying like a rug in the last episode. That tore it for me, though I realize he's been tabbed to be the "villain" this season. Still, he was clearly telling lies and that's something I don't like.

10/3/07, 3:17 PM  
Blogger DBK said...

So much for my prediction, eh?

And I do suspect we got a more "villainized" version of Hung than exists in real life. Mrs DBK suggests that some of the seeming villainosity was simply cultural differences. I did find Hung's fanboy fawning over Rocco DiSpirito to be kind of sweet, in a goofy sort of way.

10/4/07, 10:02 AM  
Blogger TP said...

Dale? The sexist chef? I'm not with you on that one. I'm all for supporting the gay boy, but in this case, I agree with dbk--Casey's more chefly (is that a word?) than the other two.

10/4/07, 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home