2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, October 29, 2007


Wanting Some Private Time

I'm in love with this song by Danish act Private, which Arjan and eMackinations have been touting for a while now. I'm completely frustrated at the same time, though, because I want to buy the truly fab CD; it's currently only available in Denmark, and my international music outlets like iTunes, 7 Digital, GEMM, eBay, etc., are no help at all. So I must satisy myself, I guess, with this video. Damnit, I'm an American, I want to buy things! I want convenience!

Labels: ,


Blogger Dr. S said...

One of my students will be living in Denmark next semester. If it's still not out by then, we can start an international export process that will eventually land a fully legal, fully paid for CD on your desk.

10/30/07, 1:18 PM  
Blogger Lucky John said...

Or....and much easier...you can just go here...




PS I didn't upload it. A quick web search brought it up.

11/3/07, 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home