2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, October 28, 2007


TV Rewind: As The Razor Falls...

If you are like me, you're ready to sacrifice your first-born child to see Battlestar Galactica: Razor, which premieres on the Sci-Fi channel on November 24th. But here's some good news: you can see it two weeks earlier, at a movie theatre near you on the 12th. Starbuck on the big screen! I'm kvellling. (Those new online flashback webisodes are such a great tease!)

And on a kinda-but-not-really related note: is anyone going to the Project Runway fashion show next Monday at Lincoln Center, which will show designs from the new Season Four designers? I'd love to hear the details...

- I have no link for this, but: how completely adorable is Cliff (David Blue), the new boyfriend of Marc (Michael Urie) on Ugly Betty? I realize that we regularly indulge in male models around here, but Cliff is the most adorable bear we've seen in some time. Yumm! (And he'll back back for at least two more episodes!)



Blogger Manuel B said...

RE: BSG - already registered to see it on the silver screen at NYC: SO EXITE!
RE: Cliff and Marc - so cute and unexpected I was blissfully delighted. I love me some (Hitch)cock loving bear-geeks when they're that funny and adorable! ;)

10/28/07, 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home