2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, October 11, 2007


Reports From Rent.Remixed

I forgot to include this in last Tuesday's column: our blogbuddy in London, Electroqueer, has been to a performance of the West End's new, radically redesigned production of Jonathan Larson's Pulitzer-winning musical, Rent. What did he think? If I may be so bold as to try to summarize his view...he didn't love it, but admits he's biased in favor of the original production. So am I. But I'm still dying to see if this musical can be dragged into the new millennium. Anyone else seen it yet? Anyone seen other reviews?

Labels: ,


Blogger David said...

I'm going next week, will let you know what I think.

10/11/07, 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home