2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, October 04, 2007


Kylie Minogue: So Hot My Computer's On Fire

I've been trying to restrain myself, but no longer. On November 26th, pop diva and ModFab goddess Kylie Minogue releases 'X', her first new studio album in four years. 'X' will be preceded by the new single '2 Hearts' on November 12. The Sun has already branded the single a "surefire No.1", although I've yet to hear it. The album, Kylie's 10th, features 13 new tracks and was recorded in London, Stockholm and Ibiza.

And she is friggin' GORGEOUS in these new shots.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous toonsntunes said...

plus tracks recorded in New York that didn't make the cut.

10/4/07, 8:11 AM  
Blogger JOE * to * HELL said...

she is leigh bowery in these shots

10/4/07, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

oh my days. those pics fair gave me the vapours (almost as much as the news of Hairspray composers doing the ugly betty musical episode!) how thrilling. Her version of Love Is The Drug is sweet sweet honey drizzled on the fluffiest of pancakes.

10/4/07, 4:06 PM  
Blogger JA said...

This has nothing to do with Kylie, but I just wanted to make sure you've seen the actual for real Sweeney Todd trailer, ModFab.

I'm reserving my opinion until I can watch it with sound, it being a musical and all. But it looks pretty (not that that was really in doubt).

10/4/07, 4:36 PM  
Blogger T$ said...

The one with the type ('kylie') is rockin'...even if it is a little Olivia Newton John circa "Totally Hot" days...

10/4/07, 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home