2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, October 15, 2007

 

Fuerzabruta Blog Night: Gathering Next Week!

A week from tomorrow, bloggers and readers across the globe (well, across NYC) will be gathering to witness the very last preview of Fuerzabruta, the phenomenal new experience by the visionary creators of De La Guarda. I've already seen it once, and will be going back for Blog Night; let me just say, without overstating the fact, that this is one of those rare experiences that redefine theatre, rock music, acrobatics, and REALLY sexy actors. (And they're wet!) I can't imagine missing it...you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you do.

Tickets will be rising to $70 the very next day; however, for Blog Night, the producers made the $35 ticket available one last time. Some of the bloggers we link to regularly have already reserved tickets, as have I. If you plan to attend, email me and let me know; we'll have all ModFabbers meet up beforehand to hang out, like a badass theatre gang. Or a bunch of show queens, whichever fits. See you there.

Fuerzaruta Official Site

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

I would so try to be there if I were stateside. I want to hang out in a badass theatre gang too! Sigh. Hope it's delicious fun.

10/15/07, 2:56 AM  
Blogger vance said...

ACK... I had just emailed my friend to order tickets! (sadly, I dont have time to come back to NY until mid December so I'm going to have to wait until then).

CANNOT WAIT! So jealous you already went!

10/15/07, 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home