2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, October 14, 2007

 

The Fabulous Network


Contributing to the commentary this week at Modern Fabulousity:

Age Appropriate shows off Patrick Dempsey's gorgeous assets...
Brilliant at Breakfast says get over it, people -- Al Gore's not running...
Buffalo Void screens some great Lemon Jelly videos...
The Daily Slab has photos of dreamboats Matthew and Evan...
David's Daily Drama weighs in on the new Ian Curtis biopic Control...
Electroqueer discovers Melnyk on MySpace...
Inchoate has some exquisite photos this week (and quotes!)...
It's My Dog's World found much to love watching Michael Clayton...
My Cabinet of Distractions takes extremely gorgeous photos...
My Grey Garden enjoys some hilarious spam...
My New Plaid Pants has pretty photos of Ryan Phillippe. Pretty...
My Stuff and Crap* sees Oscar for Ellen Page and Marion Cotillard...
Nick's Flick Picks winds up great coverage of the Chicago Film Festival...
The Notorious J.O.E. wants to be on Pete Burns' P.A....
Off The Radar has the Kitsune preview...
Pressing The Flesh has a note for Prez Bush, from a "phony soldier"...
6 Things said that if I loved him, I should let him know...
Toons 'N Tunes announces the new (for '08) Captain America...
The Zapping wonders: is a Kylie backlash a good thing?...
*denotes former blog comment virgins, who are now big comment sluts

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

Thanks, man!

10/14/07, 3:40 AM  
Anonymous dawn said...

I think I've had a crush on Patrick Dempsey ever since I was a teenager. He's really grown into a lovely man. (enter a swoon here) :-)

Thank you for the link.

d

10/14/07, 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home