2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, October 01, 2007

 

Blogcrushing: The Best Blogs of the Week

The cast of Project Runway 4 has been leaked. And this Baltimore designer looks both irritated and windblown, all at once. [Blogging Project Runway]

E-cards: when you care enough to hit "send." [Shantytown]

Sure, you can read coverage of the New York Film Festival anywhere. But where can you read about missing the subway on the way to the festival? [The Film Experience]

My secret shame: I love squash casserole. And Bloghungry's seems like it might even compete with my Mom's. Wait...Mom, are you reading this? Mom, I didn't mean that. I still love you best. He means nothing to me. [Bloghungry]

How does an artist as great as Fredrik not already have a show at the Whitney or something? [Smudo]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home