2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Big Brother Trifecta: A Final Postscript...

Yeah, I realize the show is over and no one gives a shit anymore. But I found this little fact very revealing. There was something that was never quite right about how Big Brother's season went down, and I felt compelled to share. Seems that Dick and Daniele had some outside help in winning the big prize.

Labels: ,


Blogger Dennis said...

It figures. Those two Donatos weren't clever to win all on their own. Now that it's clear that the evil pair was guided by the show's own producers, I wonder if anyone will watch this travesty again?

10/16/07, 9:52 AM  
Blogger JA said...

I have this horrible feeling that I'll watcdh it again next season. I need help. A 12-stepper perhaps. I was able to quit as soon as Jen escaped the house this season, you'd think I'd have learned my lesson. Unfortunately I'm thick. Sigh.

And Jessica's just saying what the producers kept editing them from saying on the live-feeds. Rigged! I wonder if she'll get in any sort of trouble for vocalizing it. Do the producer's tendrils reach into these people's futures this far? They'd essentially sold their souls, I though.

10/16/07, 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home