2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, September 02, 2007

 

The Fabulous Network


Contributing to the commentary discussions this week at Modern Fabulousity:

Aria waxes nostalgic about the camp classic Flash Gordon...
Blanton's and Ashton's deals up a truly spectacular poker hand...
Bounce/Oz offers a mixtape of remixes to delight your ears...
Brilliant at Breakfast makes the case for firing Katie Couric (we agree)...
Cutting Room Reviews begins coverage of the Toronto Film Festival a week early...
The Film Experience has Boyd reporting from the Venice Film Festival...
Joe's Movie Corner shares facts about Kentucky, marijuana, and disco balls...
My Cabinet of Distractions sends a $69 package flying eastward...
My Grey Garden puts some distance between Senator Craig and the rest of us...
Nick's Flick Picks details the films of the fall, from most exciting to least...
Off-Off Blogway entices us with the great preview deal at the Public Theater...
Otto K. has some exquisite photos of the urban landscape of Atlanta...
Pressing The Flesh continues his tribute to Molly Ivins...
Queering The Apparatus somehow finds the funny in the Big Brother debacles...
Radio Allegro has been on summer vacation for far too long, IMO...
Restoring Love* has hot shirtless guys, who certainly restore my love...
Shantytown helps a fellow blogger paint his brand-new house...
Smockblog is damn unhappy with the Little Italy Festival food...
6 Things continues to tease me with Aussie Rules (isn't the Final soon?)...
Tapeworthy has the best previews of the new fall TV season I've seen...
The Cellar Door is reviewing movies in 30 words or less...
The Daily Slab has its muscle boys all chained up. Wheeee!...
The Notorious J.O.E. indulges Madonna and her scatalogical self...
The Zapping has more Simon Curtis than you can shake a stick at...
3Guys, 2K9s photographs the astonishing beauty of San Francisco...
Toons 'N Tunes might love Tori Amos more than Kylie (oh no!)...
*denotes former blog comment virgins, who are now big comment sluts

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DBK said...

Thanks for the mention, G. I was up in Connecticut this weekend and the weather was gorgeous. I played about four hours of poker at Foxwoods, thinking, "Well, if I'm running in luck, I should play some poker where I could make a couple of hundred bucks off of it."

I caught all of one decent hand in four hours of play: Kings full of deuces that led to a...split pot and about $7 for my half-victory. Couldn't make any moves because people were super-aggressive there so isolating and pushing people off of hands was tough to pull off. I could have made money playing my usual very tight game if I had caught any cards at all, because there were at least two people at every table who would call anything with anything.

9/4/07, 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home