2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, August 17, 2007


Where's The Friggin' Hot Guy?

I really hate it when bloggers complain about how their real lives are taking over their entire time, and they have too much to do, and how hard it is to maintain what is essentially a very public hobby. It's such a cry-baby, poor-me, selfish kind of thing. But here I am, doing just that for the first time ever...this week has kicked me completely in the ass, and I'm just too exhausted to stay up until 2AM and do the Hot Guy thing. It would be different if someone paid me to blog, but no one does, and so I'm going to bed. I promise to fulfill your soft-core needs to the fullest next week...and if you've got someone you'd like to see, email me and let me know.


Post a Comment

<< Home