2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, August 31, 2007


Shiny New Digs

Sorry, but that old blue thing I was wearing was really heavy and constricting. I needed a lighter frock, something I could move in...simple, with a dash of color. A tip o' the hat to Mighty Girl, who inspired the new logo design, and to Random Bytes for finally giving me the sparkling new three-column look I've always wanted. (If you can't see anything in the right column yet -- Internet Explorer users mostly -- you will soon.)

You may now begin the compliments on the new design in the comments (cause it was a lot of work, and a girl wants to feel pretty).



Anonymous TT said...

Looks fantastic!

8/31/07, 11:05 PM  
Blogger B said...

it's very, white

9/1/07, 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Mart ha said...

Much easier on the eyes. Thanks!

9/3/07, 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home