2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Loving The Million Dollar Baby

Nathaniel and I don't link to each other as much as we used to, because for a while there, we seemed to be joined at the hip. We have a sisterly relationship -- I tease him about his Pfeiffer addiction, and he gently looks down his nose at me when I post soft-core. Cha·cun à son goût.

But if you know and love him as I do -- including his blistering, fiery hatred of Hilary Swank -- then you'll understand why I just had to link to his entry in the Bizzaro Blog-a-Thon. I knew someday he'd learn to appreciate The Next Karate Kid.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home