2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

 

You Tube of the Week: Mad Men

Is it just me, or is everyone in the theatre and television industry talking about Mad Men, the new series on AMC that premieres tomorrow night? It seems like everyone I see is asking if I'm going to watch it. Sure, it's got a great pedigree, created by one of The Sopranos producers -- and the cast includes many talented Broadway vets, including John Slattery (Rabbit Hole, Desperate Housewives), Bryan Batt (Jeffrey), and Michael Gladis (Dog Sees God). The story seems to be a 50's-era tale of advertising, politics, and sex. Works for me...I've already set my TiVo. Now can everyone get off my back, please? ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home