2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, July 22, 2007


Two Hot Drunk Messes, Headed South.

Who are these two adorable boys? The stud on the left is Ed (the witty voice of EdandTony), while that young fox on the right is Robbie (better known as musicmaster Toons 'N Tunes). And I think it's time to tell the world our dirty little secret: we're all going to Mexico together! Next November for 8 glorious days, we -- along with Shantytown and Queering The Apparatus -- are all heading to the western coast of Mexico for some fun, sun, and (I'm guessing) heavy drinking. I'm putting all of them on notice publicly that I AM bringing my laptop, and the resort DOES have wireless, and we WILL be blogging the whole extravaganza. Now, can anyone point us toward the nearest Mexican gay bar?

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home