2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, June 04, 2007

 

The Swing of Things

Thanks to my quick split outta town last week, I am TOTALLY out of touch with the universe -- no news or media for 8 days! -- so I'm slowly easing back into things. Here's a few items I missed that I thought were especially modern and fabulous:

- The Rock is newly single...and conveniently for him, my number happens to be listed. [Rod 2.0]
- The new Noah's Arc: Season 2 DVD set has some very, very special features. Mmmm. [New Now Next]
- And now...the fugliest gay blogger in existence. His toenails make me retch. But not as much as his writing does. [Vividblurry]
- Even if your name is stupid as hell, Charlz...I'll still let you make out with me. [Queerty]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home