2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 08, 2007


People Who Irritate The Shit Out Of Us

Mika: "I'm not gay, I'm not straight, I'm not anything"...but I'm a little whining b$#@! about the fact that gays aren't flocking to my album, so now instead of being honest about my life I'm going to cocktease on the cover of Out magazine. F$#! you, Mary. If you don't want to be a member of the club, fine. But you can't be mad when we don't invite you to the party.

Mitt Romney: Whatever happens, this fuckwad cannot be allowed to become president. His flip-flopping on issues is ten times worse than John Kerry ever was. Being a liar is one thing; being a liar who doesn't care if he gets caught is, well...George Bush.

Dr. James Holsinger: Bush's new nominee for Surgeon General is a right-wing religious nut who co-founded a church that advocates the "curing" of gays and lesbians. He also also compares heterosexuality to pipe-fitting. Not exactly what we want for our nation's leading medical leader, is it?

Perez Hilton: Just because.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home