2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 29, 2007


Not Quite The NC-17 I Was Hoping For...

...but I'm still a pretty serious badass, if I do say so myself. The blog equivalent of Scarface. Okay, a gay Scarface, but still.
Online Dating
Get yours too at Mingle. I typed in ten friends, and their ratings were: NC-17 (Film Experience, ToonsNTunes, Rod2.0), R (ShantyTown, Stinkylulu, EdandTony), PG-13 (Show Showdown), PG (Smockblog), G (I Am Screaming and Punching Myself, Pressing The Flesh). Although the ratings for everyone will change regularly, since it seems to be based on the amount of profanity on your homepage at any given time. So suck it, bitches! [via AfterElton]

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home