2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, June 07, 2007

 

Get Some Fab: Kylie's Leaking and More!

Things I'm loving on the net right now:
- Arjan interviews Erasure. Three small words, so much fabulousity.

- Fluxblog loves The Pipettes almost as much as I do.

- New Kylie Minogue tracks are leaking across the internet. Why can't I get some leakage, huh? (Yeah, I said it.) I know someone who has them, but he's a real meanie and won't share.

- My favorite new Internet toy is the Presidential Campaign Matrix. Although for the life of me, I can't understand the Mitt Romney popularity. He's completely terrifying, even for Republicans. Like, I think he eats dead babies for breakfast.

- It's somebody's birthday. And now with this post, he's received birthday wishes from The Bening, Kirsten Dunst, Hilary Swank, and ModFab...the Four Divas of the Apocalypse.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home