2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, May 27, 2007

 

Sorry I'm Away...

Hi everyone. Some sad news to share. Many of you may know ModFab regular poster Shannon Maddox, who also co-directs my theatre company. On Saturday, her wonderful life partner of 11 years, Patrick, passed away unexpectedly, after battling cancer since January 2006. She is doing fine, but I've gone to Baltimore for the week to help her and be a part of the events there. So blogging will be light from me until next Saturday or Sunday.

Until then, however, I'm thrilled to say that two of my best buddies will be guest-blogging, keeping their eye on all the cultural goings-on of the week: Nathaniel (love you, Nat!) of The Film Experience, and Tim (love you too, Tim!) of Pressing The Flesh. They've agreed to drop their magical blog-bombs here once a day, so enjoy their brilliance and visit their sites. And I'll see you all as soon as I can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home