2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, May 18, 2007

 

The Happiest of Birthdays

Today is the day of my birth upon this planet, which took place a mere ERROR years ago. Happy birthday to me! Thanks to everyone who made it possible, including my beautiful mother (sorry about that caesarian scar!), the maternity doctors, and my dear old dad, who contributed in his own special way to my existence. (Truth is, he was probably just trying to get a little romance on with mom...they were newlyweds at the time. Little did he know that nine months later, I was going to be the big queer artist son men always dream of!)

All kidding aside: I have great friends, a loving family, a spectacular husband, generous artistic collaborators, and a marvelously wonderful blog family of readers right here, many of whom I've gotten to know over the last three years in person as well as in cyberspace. Thanks for giving me such joy...I couldn't ask for a greater birthday present. (Well, actually...I can think of one thing.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home