2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

The Top 10 Songs in the Universe


Bloc Party : I Still Remember (Music Box and Tears Mix) : via Paul Newman's Eyes
Dusty Springfield : I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face : via Headphones On
Gwen Stefani meets Kylie : Yummy (Cutso Special Blend) : via Missing Toof
Hail Social : Cherry-Cola Funk : via KissAtlanta
Justice : Let There Be Light (Breakbot Mix) : via The Yellow Stereo
Klymaxx : Ladies Room (Woodhead and Hebegebe Edit) : via Palms Out Sounds
Marilyn Manson : Heart-Shaped Glasses : via Idolator
Rihanna ft. Jay-Z : Umbrella : via Toons 'N Tunes
A Taste of Honey vs. George Michael : Boogie Outside : via RF Blog
Tori Amos : I Don't Like Mondays : via A Plague of Angels

Bonus Rufus Wainwright Sneak Peeks:
Between My Legs : via A Plague of Angels
Rules and Regulations : via Neiles Life

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home