2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

The Top 10 Songs in the Universe


Yes, I realize I've been linking to Amy Winehouse songs and remixes since last October...and I apologize for my single-mindedness. I am addicted, hopelessly. Eventually I'll move on, but there's more this week. Hey, it could be worse. I could be addicted to Lily Allen (yuck).

Amy Winehouse : Back To Black (The Rumble Strips Mix) : via Music Like Dirt
Beyonce and Shakira : Beautiful Liar (Hector Fonseca Mix) : via Mixed Up in Glitter
Bjork : Earth Intruders : via Shameless Complacency
Gwen Stefani : Wind It Up (Robots To Mars Mix) : via Toons 'N Tunes
Ivri Lider : The Man I Love : via Homo Eclectic
Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse : Valerie : via Pop Tart
Rufus Wainwright : Going To A Town : via It's Hard To Find A Friend
Simian Mobile Disco : It's The Beat (The Teenagers Mix) : via Between Thought and Expression
Tori Amos : Bouncing Off Clouds : via Fabulist!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home