2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

The Name Meme

From EdandTony, very much fun:

Your Real Name: Gabriel

Your Gangsta Name (1st 4 letters plus izzle): Gabrizzle. I kid of like that.

Your Detective Name (fave color + fave animal): Green Bulldog. Heh.

Your Soap Opera Name (middle name + childhood street): Todd Marshall

Your Star Wars Name (last 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name + first 3 letters of Mom’s maiden name): Nksgagro. Clearly, I am a Klingon among Ewoks.

Your Superhero Name (2nd fave color + fave drink): Purple Martini. Is that the gayest superhero in history or what?

Your Witness Protection Name (Grandma/Grandpa’s first name + Jones): Davis Jones. Hey, I'm in the Monkees...shweet!

Your Goth Name (Black + name of one of your pets): Black Jackson. Sounds more like a blaxploitation flick to me!

Your American Idol Name (fav car and sea food) El Camino Lobster. Somehow I don't think I'm going to make it to the Hollywood round.

Your Movie Star Name (sibling’s middle name + mother's maiden name): Lee Grogan. Somehow I don't think I'm going to make it to Hollywood, period.

Your Alter Ego (name of one your childhood pets + popular brand of clothes when you were young): Checkers Garanimals. Are you friggin' kidding me?

Your Lawyer Name (fav actor’s last name + fav hard liquor): Bernal Bourbon. Exactly what kind of law firm is this?

Your Hip Hop Name (fav candy + fruit): Chocolate Pineapple. Cuz I'm all hard and gangsta and shit.

Tagging: Electroqueer, The Zapping!, Ultranow, and Fumbling Toward Divinity

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home