2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Idol, Au Revoir: Brandon Rogers

Aw, Brandon...I can't say that I'm surprised you were shown the door last night on American Idol. (And seeing your resigned but contented grin throughout the results episode, I think you weren't surprised, either.) But it's a bittersweet farewell for me, because you never really got a chance to shine. I mean, you're clearly a good singer, and hello, you're completely gorgeous. (Those bedroom eyes keep me awake at night, dude. And that impish smile...lordy me, the vapors!) But you tripped up early in the semi-finals rounds, and never seemed to be able to get back on track. So much of Idol is about confidence, and this time around, you just didn't have it. We'll miss you, and we'll totally buy your album. And when you're in New York, baby, call us...we're listed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home