2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, March 19, 2007


Blog Vs. Blog

Well, I sailed through the first round of The Malcontent's Gay Blog-Off. Thanks for voting, everybody! Sadly, I now face a massive uphill climb against some big gay blog behemoths; even if I were to beat the sherbet-colored linkblog Homo Mojo in the current round of 32 (I'm already getting my ass kicked, it seems), my next match-up would be against (irony of ironies) Towleroad, where I will die a sure and painful blog death.

Still, I'd appreciate any support you'd care to give in the new round -- Round Two Voting Begins Here. Maybe I'll change the name of this blog from ModFab to Dennis Kucinich.

(Some surprising first-round losses, too...our beloved Rod2.0, Lady Bunny, Oh La La Paris, and Pam's House Blend among the casualties. Proving, once and for all, that gays have no sense of quality.)



Post a Comment

<< Home