2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

The Top Ten Songs in the Universe


Bjork : Alarm Call (French Edit) : via ChazBlog
Corinne Bailey Rae : Since I've Been Loving You : via Some Velvet Blog
Feist : My Moon, My Man : via Idolator
Indigo Girls : Bitterroot : via Jefitoblog
Komeda : It's Alright, Baby : via The Late Greats
Nine Inch Nails : Survivalism : via Noise for Toaster
The Pipettes : The Burning Ambition : via Rock'n'Blog
Rufus Wainwright : My Funny Valentine : via The Yellow Stereo
Shirley Bassey : Feel Like Makin' Love : via Art Decade
Sophie Ellis-Bextor : Catch You (Jay Cox Fizzekal Mix) Snip : via Arjan
Bonus: The Blue Nile : Let's Go Out Tonight : via Lost in Your Inbox - If I had a list of the ten greatest songs of my life, this would be one of them. Enjoy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home