2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Oscar-ology: The Symposia

The Film Experience Oscar Symposium, a gathering of pundits discussing the proper placements of gold statuary, has begun. I was a participant last year; I wasn't cool enough to make the cut this year, or maybe my blind love of Dreamgirls renders me useless in such discussions. Still, there are plenty of cool folk participating, including Nick of Nick's Flick Picks, Joe of Low Resolution, Jeremy of Pajiba, Sasha from Oscar Watch, and Ed from Slant. I'm guessing the room will be a very Departed-friendly crowd....since Inland Empire can't win without a humdinger of a write-in campaign.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home