If We Were A Network, This Would Be The News
- Aaron Eckhart to play Two-Face in Batman Begins Sequel [VH1] Bale, Ledger, and now Eckhart...can they please play these roles without wearing shirts?
- Country Radio Stations Reaffirm Boycott of Dixie Chicks [Yahoo] Because if we listen to good music, the terrorists win.
- It's Not Stealing...It's BlogBurst! [Geek Philosophy] Take the posts of bloggers for no money, and sell them to Big Media. Rupert Murdoch lives!
- Milli Vanilli Biopic Film Inexplicably In The Works [Playfuls] 20 bucks says it's dubbed.
- Republicans Just Make Up Bullshit [Editor and Publisher] First Iraq had WMDs, now Abe Lincoln talked smack. Next for the GOP: poor people are a myth, like unicorns!
- Fuck Me, I'm a Hedge Fund Manager! [PJELA] Okay, sure! Wait: are you cute? You're right, it doesn't matter.
- Sigourney Weaver Returns to Outer Space [VH1] Ripley back with director James Cameron...suddenly, they both have careers again.
Labels: ModFab News