2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, February 15, 2007


FabGadget: iConcertCal

Over the last three years, I've offered up a lot of FabGadgets; this, however, is my absolute favorite. iConcertCal is a free iTunes plugin that generates a calendar of upcoming concerts in your city...based on the music in your own music library. It's like a concert guide tailored to you! The listings clickthrough to the venue's website, where you can buy tickets in a snap. I've already found NYC concerts I didn't know about, including The Pipettes, Antony and the Johnsons, The Gossip, and another appearance by Amy Winehouse. As Josh Spear suggests, it would be incredibly cool if Apple snapped this up and found a way to sell concert tickets right through iTunes. I see the future, and it is here! [Stereogum]



Post a Comment

<< Home