2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Monday ManScan


An elderly Italian man went to his priest and asked for confession. "Of course, my son," said the priest. "Well, Father, at the beginning of World War II, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her." The priest beamed proudly. "That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess."

"That's not all, Father," continued the old man. "I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for my generosity with her sexual favors." The priest thought a second and said, "Well, it was a very difficult time; God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thank you, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?" "Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

Beautiful: Caco Ricci, Thief of Hearts
Beauty and the Bum: Hotties From Genre
Beauty and the Bum: Marco Da Silva
BÔ: Tyson Ballou
Gym Fanatic: Jason Dayberry
Kenneth in the (212): Aron Norman
Janus Blog: Vous l'avez aimé!
Hoodsworld:
So Thick
Les Ombres: Dean Monroe
ModFab: Simon Webbe
Oscilatte Wildly: Chad White
The Pretty Boys Club: We're Back
So Slowly: Stephen Tattoed Guy

Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home